*** DATA PROTECTION ***
1. Name and address of the person responsible for data processing
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is: Grüezi bag GmbH, Managing Director: Markus Wiesböck, Schmiedgasse 31, 83075 Bad Feilnbach, Telephone: 080 64 / 906 29 22, Fax: 080 64 / 906 29 24, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you visit our website, we use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This website uses so-called cookies. Cookies are text files that expressly do not contain any personal data and that are created on your computer and saved by the browser you are using. By using cookies, our systems can recognize your browser and offer you additional useful information. If personal data is also processed by individual cookies used by us, the processing takes place in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the visit to this website operated by us. However, you can set up the configuration of your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. For details, please refer to the description of the browser you are using. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
3. Social Plugins
This website uses so-called "social plugins" from Facebook and Twitter.
In this regard, we provide you with the following information:
a) Notes on the use of Google Analytics
b) Notes on using the Facebook plugin
This website uses plugins from the social network Facebook from Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA. Facebook plugins can be recognized by the Facebook logo or the “Like button” (“I like”). You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/. When you visit this website, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Facebook server via the plugin. Facebook receives the information that you have accessed this website with your IP address. If you are logged into Facebook and click the "Like" button, you can link the content of this website to your Facebook profile. Facebook can thus assign the visit to our website to your user account. Further information on the transmitted data and processing by Facebook can be found in Facebook's data protection declaration at http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php. If you want to prevent Facebook from being able to associate your visit to our site with your Facebook user account, please log out of Facebook.
c) Notes on using the "Twitter" service
4. Collection of general data and information
a) Collection of data
When you visit our website, the browser on your device automatically sends information to us. This information is temporarily stored by us in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and web address of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made,
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of the provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of the system security and stability of our website,
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) Sharing of collected data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit.
- Disclosure according to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the transfer according to Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as
- This is permitted by law and is required under Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures that are carried out at the request of the data subject.
5. Data processing as part of registration on our website
The data subject has the option of registering on the website of the controller by providing personal data. Which personal data is transmitted to the person responsible for processing results from the respective input mask used for registration. The personal data entered by the person concerned are collected and stored exclusively for internal use by the person responsible for processing and for their own purposes. The person responsible for processing can arrange for the data to be passed on to one or more processors, for example a parcel service provider, who also uses the personal data exclusively for internal use attributable to the person responsible for processing.
By registering on the website of the person responsible for processing, the IP address assigned by the Internet service provider of the person concerned, the date and time of registration are also stored. This data is stored against the background that this is the only way to prevent misuse of our services and, if necessary, to enable criminal offenses that have been committed to be investigated. In this respect, the storage of this data is necessary to protect the person responsible for processing. In principle, this data will not be passed on to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to pass it on or the passing on is for criminal prosecution.
The registration of the data subject, with the voluntary provision of personal data, enables the data controller to offer the data subject content or services that, due to the nature of the matter, can only be offered to registered users. Registered persons are free to change the personal data provided during registration at any time or to have it completely deleted from the database of the person responsible for processing.
The person responsible for processing shall provide any data subject with information at any time upon request as to which personal data is stored about the data subject. Furthermore, the person responsible for processing corrects or deletes personal data at the request or notice of the person concerned, provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary. All of the employees of the person responsible for processing are available to the person concerned as contact persons in this context.
6. Data processing as part of order processing
a) The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. If the delivery is made by a transport company, we will pass on your e-mail address to this company in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR prior to delivery of the goods if you have given your express consent. Otherwise, we only pass on the name of the recipient and the delivery address to the transport company in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. A given consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future to the above-mentioned person responsible or to the transport service provider.
b) We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution as part of payment processing, only to the extent that this is necessary for payment processing.
(1) When paying by credit card via PayPal or by direct debit via PayPal, the customer's payment data will be passed on to PayPal (Europe) S.à rl et Cie, SCA, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg, within the processing process, in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR and only to the extent that this is necessary for payment processing. After the contract has been fully processed, the customer's data will be blocked with regard to retention periods under tax and commercial law and deleted after the above-mentioned periods have expired, unless the customer has expressly consented to the further use of the data. Further data protection information can be found in the PayPal data protection principles at https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
(2) If you choose to pay using the "Sofort" payment method, hereinafter "Sofort" as the payment method, your contact details will be sent to the service provider Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, as part of the order processing. The transmitted personal data is, in particular, first name, last name, address, telephone number, IP address, email address, or other data that is required for order processing, as well as data that is related to the order, such as article designation, item number, number of items, invoice amount, etc. Personal data can also be passed on by STIGN transfer to service providers, subcontractors, if so, if so Obligations are required or if the personal data is to be processed on behalf. Under certain circumstances, the personal data transmitted to the service provider may be transmitted by the service provider to credit agencies. This transmission serves to check identity and creditworthiness in relation to the order you have placed. The data protection information from "Sofort" will also be displayed to you while making the payment. If you have any questions about the use of your personal data, please contact the service provider. The contact details can be found in the imprint of the URL https://www.klarna.com/sofort/impressum/.
7. Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data depends on the corresponding statutory retention period. After expiry of the respective period, the corresponding data will be deleted if they are no longer required to fulfill or initiate a contract and/or we have no legitimate interest in continued storage.
8. Contact option via the website
Our website contains data that enables quick electronic contact with our company and direct communication with us, which also includes a general address for so-called electronic mail (e-mail address). If a person concerned contacts the person responsible for processing by e-mail or via a contact form, the personal data transmitted by the person concerned will be automatically saved. Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis by a data subject to the data controller are stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the data subject. This personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
9. Registration for the newsletter
a) Collection of data when registering for the newsletter
At your express request, we will inform you about current offers and news at regular intervals by means of a newsletter. The newsletter from our company can only be received by the person concerned if the recipient has a valid e-mail address and also registers for the newsletter. A confirmation e-mail is sent to an e-mail address entered for the first time for the newsletter dispatch in order to check whether the owner of the e-mail address as the person concerned has authorized the receipt of the newsletter. When registering for the newsletter, the personal data provided by the user in the registration form and the IP address assigned to the person concerned by the Internet service provider and the date and time of registration are stored. This aforementioned data collection is necessary in order to be able to trace any misuse of the data of a person concerned at a later point in time.
The personal data collected as part of registering for the newsletter will only be used to send our newsletter. Furthermore, subscribers to the newsletter could be informed by e-mail if this is necessary for the operation of the newsletter service or for registration in this regard, as could be the case in the event of changes to the newsletter offer or changes in the technical conditions. The personal data collected as part of our newsletter will not be passed on to third parties. Subscription to the newsletter can be canceled at any time. Your consent to the storage of personal data, which was given to us for sending the newsletter as part of the registration, can be revoked at any time. For this purpose, there is an unsubscribe link in each newsletter with which you can unsubscribe. Furthermore, there is the possibility at any time to unsubscribe directly on our website and/or to inform us of this request accordingly, e.g. by e-mail.
b) Newsletter tracking
The newsletter we send contains so-called tracking pixels. This is a miniature graphic that is embedded in such e-mails that are sent in HTML format to enable log file recording and log file analysis. Based on such a tracking pixel, we can see if and when an email was opened and which links in the email were called. This helps us to carry out a statistical evaluation of the success or failure of online marketing campaigns.
Such personal data collected via the tracking pixels contained in the newsletters are stored and also evaluated by the person responsible for processing. This personal data will not be passed on to third parties. Affected persons are entitled at any time to revoke the relevant separate declaration of consent given via the double opt-in procedure. After a revocation and also after a deregistration from the newsletter dispatch, this personal data will be deleted by the person responsible for processing.
10. Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective statutory retention period. After expiry of the relevant period, we routinely delete this data if it is no longer required for contractual purposes and/or there is no legitimate interest in further storage on our site.
11. Data subject rights
With regard to the processing of your personal data, you are entitled to the following data subject rights. You have a:
- Right to information, Article 15 GDPR: This includes the right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaints to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if they were not collected by us from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on you, as well as your right to information about the guarantees under Article 46 GDPR when your data is forwarded to third countries;
- Right to rectification, Article 16 GDPR: This includes the right to immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion, Article 17 GDPR: This includes the right to request the deletion of your personal data from us if the requirements of Article 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, this right does not apply in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing, Article 18 GDPR: This includes the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data, which you contest, is checked, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved, or if you have lodged an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons weigh
- Right to information, Article 19 GDPR: If you have asserted your right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing vis-à-vis the named person responsible, he/she is obliged towards you to inform all recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed of this rectification or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients by the person responsible.
- Right to data portability, Article 20 GDPR: This includes the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent, Article 7 (3) GDPR: This includes the right to revoke consent to the processing of data that has been granted at any time with effect for the future. In the event of a declared revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the point of revocation;
- Right to complain, Article 77 GDPR: You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, regardless of any administrative or judicial remedies that may exist, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
12. RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF LEGITIMATE INTERESTS ACCORDING TO ARTICLE 6 PARA. 1 p. 1 LIT. F DSGVO PROCESSED, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 21 DSGVO WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE, PROVIDED THAT THERE ARE REASONS FOR YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION. THE DATA RESPONSIBLE WILL THEN NO LONGER PROCESS THE PERSONAL DATA UNLESS IT CAN PROVE COMPELLING PROTECTIVE REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING THAT OVERRIDE THE INTERESTS, RIGHTS AND FREEDOM OF THE DATA SUBJECT, OR THE PROCESSING IS FOR THE ENFORCEMENT, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL AUTHORITIES PRIES. IF YOUR OBJECTION IS AGAINST DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE A GENERAL RIGHT TO OBJECT, WHICH WILL BE IMPLEMENTED BY US WITHOUT SPECIFICATION OF A SPECIAL SITUATION. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, SEND AN EMAIL TO: email@example.com
13. Information and contact
You have the right to free information from the user about your stored data at any time and, if necessary, the right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can therefore request information about the data stored by us from us at any time free of charge. At this point, we expressly point out the right of objection granted above.
Transparency in data protection is important to us! For any questions contact us:
Grüezi bag GmbH
Managing Director: Markus Wiesböck
83075 Bad Feilnbach
Telephone : 080 64 / 906 29 22
Fax: 080 64 / 906 29 24