Biopod Wolle Almhütte
- Better sleeping climate thanks to the natural AlmWolle insulation
- Light-weight & small packing size
- Can be used as a blanket
- Orders placed before 11:00 AM GMT will be shipped the same day
Benachrichtige mich, wenn das Produkt verfügbar ist!
BIOPOD WOLLE ALMHÜTTE
The optimal sleeping bag for the hut and for travelling.
Sleeping bags are now compulsory in huts - the small and light Biopod wool mountain hut is the optimal blanket sleeping bag for the hut and when travelling.
Additional article: The Biopod Wolle Almhütte can also be pimped with the Schlafsackwarmer for cooler tours and is therefore versatile.
Thanks to its rectangular shape, the sleeping bag can also be used as a blanket. The pillow cover on the underside is also very practical - a pillow can be inserted here hygienically.
A deep and recuperative sleep is especially important after an active day. That's why our sleeping bags are cut more comfortably, while we also pay attention to light weight and small packing volume.
The special thing about our AlmWolle sleeping bags is their insulation: the body needs a lot of energy to regulate its temperature. Sheep's wool balances the climate and thus takes over part of the temperature regulation. The body can use the remaining energy for rest.
THE EFFECT OF THE UNIQUE ALMWOLLE INSULATION
The lavalan® AlmWolle used in Grüezi bag products creates an excellent microclimate: the body releases moisture at all times. However, if there is too much humidity in the sleeping bag, the body starts to freeze. Wool absorbs moisture and passes it on to the outside in doses - so that no evaporative cooling occurs. This regulation allows for a warming or cooling effect to enable a dry, comfortable climate. Wool also warms even when damp.
Grüezi bag uses wool from sheep from the Alpine region for its insulation. Robust, natural, biodegradable and renewable.
- Outer material: Breathable, rustle-free, waterrepellent soft polyester (100% polyester)
- Inner material: Soft, highly breathable 20D nylon (100% polyamide)
- Good skin compatibility: Confidence in Textiles - Tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Filling: Upper side: AlmWolle by lavalan®: 85% pure new wool (VW), corn starch 15% Ingeo™ (PLA) 60g / lower side: synth down 100% polyester 60g / m²
- Size: 225 x 80 cm (for body heights up to 195 cm)
- Weight: approx. 600g + pack sack
- Pack size: Ø 13 x 28 cm, compr. Ø 13 x 23 cm
- Pack volume: 4 litres, compressed 3 litres
- Material: outside: 100% polyester, inside: 100% polyamide, Filling: Upper side: 85% wool / 15% polylactide, lower side: 100% polyester
- Temperature: T Komfort: 14°C (57°F) | T Limit: 10°C (50°F) | T Extrem: 0°C (32°F)
- Pillow pocket: Pillow pocket on the backside
- Inner pocket: for valuable items and ear plugs
- Two-Way-Zip with wide covering: to prevent heat loss through the zip
- Zip retainer tape: to allow the zip to open and close more easily without getting stuck.
- Convertible into a blanket: can also be used as a blanket
- PFC free: no perfluorinated chemicals are used.
Highly water repellent: due to the use of the durable german impregnation Bionic Finish Eco
Use: The ideal companion for the Alpine lodge or for travelling.
Care: The Biopod Wolle Almhütte can easily be washed in the washing machine on the wool cycle.
Scope of delivery: sleeping bag, light-weight 2-step compression bag, full washing and care instructions