BIOPOD WOLLE KIDS WORLD TRAVELLER
High-quality and growing children's sleeping bag with AlmWolle
Children also need a good night's sleep on the mountain pasture, in the tent, in the camper van and when staying overnight with friends.
The Biopod Wolle Kids World Traveller was developed so that a new model is not needed every year. It grows with the child up to adolescent age and can therefore be used from approx. 100 cm to 170 cm body height.
The mummy sleeping bag, which is fully certified according to OEKO-TEX® 100, has an innovative zip that allows you to comfortably place your feet on the top of the sleeping bag when it gets too warm.
A deep and recuperative sleep is especially important after an active day. That's why our sleeping bags are cut more comfortably, while we also pay attention to light weight and small packing volume.
The special thing about our AlmWolle sleeping bags is their insulation: the body needs a lot of energy to regulate its temperature. Sheep's wool balances the climate and thus takes over part of the temperature regulation. The body can use the remaining energy for rest.
THE EFFECT OF THE UNIQUE ALMWOLLE INSULATION
The lavalan® AlmWolle used in Grüezi bag products creates an excellent microclimate: the body releases moisture at all times. However, if there is too much humidity in the sleeping bag, the body starts to freeze. Wool absorbs moisture and passes it on to the outside in doses - so that no evaporative cooling occurs. This regulation allows for a warming or cooling effect to enable a dry, comfortable climate. Wool also warms even when damp.
Grüezi bag uses wool from sheep from the Alpine region for its insulation. Robust, natural, biodegradable and renewable.
- Outer material: Breathable, water-repellent soft polyester 40D 300T (100% polyester)
- Inner material: Soft feel-silk micro fibre (100% polyester)
- Good skin compatibility: Confidence in Textiles - Tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Filling: 1st layer: lavalan® AlmWolle: 85% pure new wool, corn starch 15% Ingeo™ (PLA) 60g / m², 2nd layer: 150 g/m² ARL Air-Fiber-3D hollow fibre
- Body heights: 100 – 170 cm (adjustable)
- Size: 140 – 190 x 65 x 45 cm
- Pack sack: Easypacksack (big pack sack for easy packing which can be reduced to a small pack size for transport)
- Pack size: Ø 18 x 31 cm, compressed size Ø 18 x 20 cm
- Pack volume: 8 litres, compressed volume 5 litres
- Weight: Approx. 1.050g + pack sack
- Material: 100% polyester, Filling: 1st layer: 85% wool / 15% polylactide, 2nd layer: 100% polyester
- Temperature: According to the EN 23537 standard, exact temperature ratings for children’s sleeping bags are not valid.
- Grows with the child: accommodates heights from 100 to 170 cm
- Rustle-free material: to let you sleep without being disturbed
- Inner and external pockets: for valuable items and things you would rather have close by
- Two-way zip with wide covering: to prevent heat loss through the zip
- White zip: allows you to find the sleeping bag easily even in the dark
- Zip retainer tape: to allow the zip to open and close more easily without getting stuck.
- Innovative foot ventilation system: Thanks to the innovative foot ventilation system, you can place your feet comfortably on the top side of the sleeping bag to allow excess heat to vent.
- PFC free: no perfluorinated chemicals are used.
- Highly water repellent: We use the environmentally-friendly German BIONIC-FINISH® ECO impregnation system with ®RUCO-DRY ECO PLUS.
ATTENTION: The hood does not have a drawstring, as the sleeping bag is for children, no straps may be installed, as otherwise there would be the possibility of strangulation.
Use: The ideal companion the Alpine lodge, the tent, in the camper or for staying with friends
Care: The Biopod Wolle Kids World Traveller can easily be washed in the washing machine.
Scope of delivery: sleeping bag, transport sack, full washing and care instructions