CLOUD DECKE REH
Lightweight blanket and sleeping bag in one
The high-quality, fluffy filling of the Cloud Decke Reh provides sufficient insulation with a light weight. Thanks to the rustle-free, highly breathable outer material and the skin-friendly inner lining, the bike, hike and camping sleeping bag is pleasant on the skin even in the height of summer.
Due to its rectangular shape, the sleeping bag can also be used as a blanket. The pillow compartment is also very practical - simply insert a fleece jacket, for example, and you have a pillow that won't slip during sleep.
A deep and recuperative sleep is especially important after an active day. That's why our sleeping bags are cut more comfortably, while we also pay attention to light weight and small packing volume.
ROBUST & RESISTANT
Through our high-quality microfibre filling, we achieve a strong bulking power. This is important for storing air. Air insulates and makes the sleeping bag nice and warm. The three-dimensional structure of the filling also allows moisture to be transported to the outside. This creates a pleasantly dry climate in the sleeping bag. The filling is robust, durable and resistant to moisture.
It is also light and easy to compress.
- Outer material: highly breathable and water-repellent soft polyester (100% polyester)
- Inner material: soft, highly breathable feel-silk microfiber polyester (100% polyester)
- Good skin compatibility: Confidence in Textiles - Tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Filling: ARL AIR-fibre-3D (100% polyester)
- Size: 225 x 80 cm (for body heights up to 194 cm)
- Weight: approx. 1.200g + pack sack
- Pack size: Ø 19 x 32 cm, compressed size: Ø 19 x 22cm
- Volume: 9 litres, compressed volume: 6 litres
- Material: 100% polyester
- Temperature: T Komfort: 7°C (45°F) | T Limit: 2°C (36°F) | T Extrem: -12°C (10°F)
- Adjustable hood: adapts to the shape of the head extremely well
- Pillow pocket: Put a piece of clothing, e.g. a fleece jacket, into the pillow pocket to create a pillow that stays in place.
- Inner pocket: for valuable items and things you would rather have close by
- Two-way zip with wide covering: to prevent heat loss through the zip
- Zip retainer tape: to allow the zip to open and close more easily without getting stuck.
- Connectable: The sleeping bag can be connected with a model from the same product line that has a zip on the other side to form a double sleeping bag.
- Convertible into a blanket: can also be used as a blanket
- PFC free: no perfluorinated chemicals are used.
- Highly water repellent: due to the use of the durable german impregnation Bionic Finish Eco
Use: The ideal companion for biking, trekking or camping in spring, summer and autumn. Whether in the tent, the Alpine lodge or in the camper.
Care: The Cloud Decke Reh can easily be washed in the washing machine on the delicate cycle.
Scope of delivery: sleeping bag, transport sack, full washing and care instructions