MERINO BEANIE GRÜEZI BAG LOGO - Saphir Blue
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
MERINO BEANIE GRÜEZI BAG LOGO
FINEST MERINO WOOL AND PERFECT FIT
The soft merino hat is the ideal companion for hiking, mountain and ski tours, biking and traveling in colder temperatures. The beanies are just as suitable for sporting activities as they are for everyday life.
Merino wool has some advantages:
The most valued property of merino wool is its temperature-balancing function. Wool keeps you warm even when it is already damp. Neither synthetic fiber nor cotton can do that. Thanks to the wool's excellent climate-balancing function, the hat has a cooling effect on the head and feels pleasantly warm and dry on colder days.
Wool is also antibacterial and quick-drying, so it does not develop unpleasant odors. This makes clothing made from Merino wool the perfect companion for longer tours.
This is what distinguishes the “Merino Beanie Grüezi bag logo”:
- Climate-balancing material made of merino wool: it dries quickly, does not scratch and prevents unpleasant odors.
- perfect fit because it is elastically woven, longer fit for a casual beanie look: suitable for every head shape!
- The natural materials are made from 100% renewable and biodegradable raw materials.
- Inner band made of cozy, soft fleece: increased comfort and warm ears
- Material: cuddly-soft mix of merino wool and acrylic; Inner band 100% fleece
- Weight : 55g
- Size: Onesize (approx. 23 cm high)
- Material label: 50% wool, 50% acrylic; Inner band 100% polyester
- Scope of delivery: hat
SUSTAINABILITY AND CLIMATE RESPONSIBILITY
- Grüezi bag® is a CO₂- neutral company.
- Made in Italy
- Hand wash, wash with wool detergent, do not tumble dry.
- Natural materials can be attacked by the clothes moth. As a preventive measure, we recommend installing fly screens on windows and doors and storing woolen clothing/blankets that have not been used for a long time in tightly closed garment bags. Smells that are unpleasant for moths are also a deterrent (e.g. scented sachets).
- Pilling: As a natural product, the wool fibers react with pilling, especially in stressed areas. If Merino headbands form small pilling on the surface, these can be removed with a simple wool razor. The items look like new again!