Rejka Antao II light UL
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Our ultra-light tent Antao II light UL is the weight-optimized version of the classic Antao II light. The designation UL stands, how could it be otherwise, for ultra-light. At almost 1,800 grams, the Antao II light UL is our lightest 2-person tunnel tent. So if you have to carry the tent all by yourself on your next trekking tour with a companion, there is no way around this ultra-light tent. Two touring rucksacks can easily be accommodated in the awning, or it will become the dog's new favorite spot, as in ours. Even if you are alone on a trekking tour and need a little more space, the Antao II light UL is an excellent alternative, since the vestibule not only offers enough space for a backpack and for cooking, but there is also plenty of space inside for a person up to 180cm tall. Thanks to the 20 denier outer material used and a lighter construction in detail, we were able to reduce the weight of our ultra-light tent by almost 500 grams compared to the standard version. As with all other tunnel tents from Rejka, assembly and dismantling is super quick. Thanks to the already attached inner tent and the colour-coded pole channels, it is no problem even for newcomers to set up the ultra-light 2-person tent in three to five minutes at the most. Due to the new, strong color, which is now a bit darker than its predecessor, the Antao II light UL is an absolute eye-catcher and, in terms of color technology, is now more suitable for forests and wilderness. With the Antao II light ultralight you are now less conspicuous and can enjoy your tour even more. Like all of our tents, the Antao II light UL has of course also been tested by us for its practical suitability. So you can always go on tour with a good and safe feeling and, according to our motto, be on the move in nature on quiet feet!
What is very important to us at Rejka:
We attach great importance to longevity and the resulting sustainability. We expressly point out here that, as is the case everywhere in lightweight construction, the 20D fabric we use in the UL series cannot be as tear-resistant and durable as the more robust fabric of the normal Rejka Light series.
General information Rejka Antao II light UL:
Ultra-light tunnel tent for 2 people, trekking tent with 2 poles. Outer poles in different colors: When setting up in the rain, the already attached inner tent stays dry, so that you can move into your bed for the night within 3-5 minutes if necessary.
Features outer tent:
- 1 entrance from the front with integrated fan
- 1 vestibule in front
- Fully closable ventilation with mosquito net at the foot end Advantage: protection of the inner tent from snow, sand and heavy rain
- Double bracing on the pole arches. Advantage: Storm stability is significantly increased.
- Reflection points on the guy lines. Advantage: The tent is much easier to find at night and in fog.
- Color-coded rod inserts make assembly easier Advantage: Time savings during assembly, since rods can be assigned to the respective rod channel immediately. An invaluable convenience even when setting up in the dark
- Roll-up ventilation Advantage: The roll-up ventilation attached to the foot section enables good ventilation in summer heat and thus a pleasant tent climate. In the morning, the tent can be ventilated quickly, so that condensation can be minimized here. The tent dries faster on the inside and you save weight, since condensation can weigh more than 150 grams.
Properties inner tent:
- Coated, breathable inner tent Advantage: breathing air is easily transported to the outside by the inner tent. The coating makes it much more difficult for condensation to drip through.
- Mosquito net insert in the upper door area Advantage: Significantly better ventilation
- 2 slanted pockets for small items. Advantage: better handling
Outer tent: 100% nylon, 20D ripstop, silicone-coated on both sides, 2,000 mm wc
Inner tent: 100% nylon, 30D ripstop, impregnated
Inner tent floor: 100% nylon, 210T, 70D, polyurethane coated, 10,000 mm wc
Poles: 2 arches with different colors, aluminum T6, Ø 8.5 mm
10 Y pegs included
Tent complete including pegs: 1,800 g
Groundsheet: 295g Groundsheet: 100% nylon, 210T, polyurethane coated, 3000mm W