Rejka Antao II light XL UL
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
Small, light, good? No, the Antao II light XL UL is bigger, lighter and better. The tunnel tent offers enough space for at least 2 people. With a width of 135 cm, three adults can also snuggle up nicely in the Antao II light XL UL. Our tunnel tent has 2 entrances and exits so that you don't always have to climb on top of each other when it is full. So you can easily get in or out of the tent without having to climb over your escort. In addition to the huge vestibule, which protects all your equipment or can be used for cooking, the weight of the 2-person tent is an absolute highlight. At just 2,300 grams, it weighs less than your dinner steak, but unlike your steak, it's meant for more people. Despite its low weight, the ultra-light tent protects you from all environmental influences. Thanks to its high-quality materials and optimized construction, it defies wind, rain, snow or storms. This also enables the Antao II light XL UL to be set up and dismantled quickly, so that you can quickly crawl into your new outdoor home when the weather is bad.
What is very important to us at Rejka:
We attach great importance to longevity and the resulting sustainability. We would like to expressly point out that, as is the case everywhere in lightweight construction, the 20D fabric we use in the UL series cannot be as tear-resistant and durable as the more robust fabric of the normal Rejka Light series.
General information Rejka Antao II light XL UL:
Ultra-light tunnel tent for 2 people, trekking tent with 3 poles. Outer poles in different colors: When setting up in the rain, the already attached inner tent stays dry, so that you can move into your bed for the night within 3-5 minutes if necessary.
Features outer tent:
- 2 inputs, front input with integrated fan
- 1 vestibule in front
- Fully closable vent with mosquito net at foot end
- Advantage: Protection of the inner tent from snow, sand and heavy rain Double anchoring on the pole arches.
- Advantage: Storm stability is significantly increased. Reflection points on the guy lines.
- Color-coded rod inserts make assembly easier Advantage: Time savings during assembly, since rods can be assigned to the respective rod channel immediately. An invaluable convenience even when setting up in the dark
- Roll-up ventilation Advantage: The roll-up ventilation attached to the foot section enables good ventilation in summer heat and thus a pleasant tent climate. In the morning, the tent can be ventilated quickly, so that condensation can be minimized here. The tent dries faster on the inside and you save weight, since condensation can weigh more than 150 grams.
Properties inner tent:
- Coated, breathable inner tent Advantage: breathing air is easily transported to the outside by the inner tent. The coating makes it much more difficult for condensation to drip through.
- Mosquito net insert in the upper door area Advantage: permanent ventilation
- 2 slanted pockets for small items. Advantage: better handling
Outer tent: 20D ripstop nylon, silicone-coated on both sides, 2,000 mm WS Inner tent: 30D ripstop nylon, impregnated Inner tent floor: Nylon, 210T, 70D, polyurethane-coated, 10,000 mm WS Poles: 3 arches in two different colors, aluminum T6, Ø 8.5 mm 18 Y-pegs included
Tent complete including pegs: 2,300 g
Groundsheet: 295g Groundsheet: Nylon, 210T, polyurethane coated, 3,000mm wc