THE SENSEFUL DOWNWOOL JACKET W | BLACK
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Benachrichtige mich, wenn das Produkt verfügbar ist!
Unique feel-good climate thanks to DownWool® insulation made from 70% down and 30% wool
The “Senseful DownWool Jacket” is a very light, warm and minimalist outdoor insulation jacket for everyone who values light weight (only 300 g) and small pack size. It can therefore be taken anywhere if you need a warm layer during your break. It can be worn as an insulating midlayer under a waterproof functional jacket.
A little tip: the elegant, simple “Senseful DownWool” jacket is a warm overcoat that can also be worn over a business outfit.
Feel the difference!
The Grüezi bag® brand focuses on the best wearing comfort and functionality: the jacket
- has a uniformly pleasant feel-good climate;
- has a comfortable cut that ensures sufficient freedom of movement;
- is also a warming mountain sports jacket that is very light and small when packed.
The special thing about the women's outdoor jacket from Grüezi bag® is its innovative insulation with DownWool®: It creates a dry body climate and compensates for temperature fluctuations that occur between periods of movement and rest or when moving from inside to outside. In DownWool® clothing you quickly feel that you are not getting too cold or too warm.
This is achieved through the innovative mix of natural materials down and wool. The combination is patent pending and acts like a light and natural air conditioning system. The DownWool® jacket offers significant advantages over pure down or wool jackets or synthetic fiber insulation jackets:
- Nothing insulates as well as high-quality down, because down has a very high insulation performance with a low weight.
- However, down only insulates as long as it is dry and fluffy. As humidity increases, the fine branches of the down collapse, the down clumps and the insulation ability decreases significantly.
- Chemical agents are often used to make the down water-repellent. With DownWool®, the treatment of the down becomes unnecessary thanks to the addition of wool: wool naturally keeps the down drier and thus maintains the insulating effect of the down.
- Wool can absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture via its capillaries and release it back to the outside in a measured amount - so that no evaporation cold occurs. This not only ensures effective moisture regulation, but also body temperature regulation. Even when wet, it retains its warming properties, something no other material can do. Wool naturally creates a cozy and pleasant microclimate thanks to its unique climate-balancing properties. The wool also neutralizes unpleasant sweat odors.
- Thanks to the unique effectiveness of DownWool® insulation, your body can save itself some of the energy-consuming work of regulating body temperature.
- The result is good insulation and a pleasant feel-good climate in the jacket over a wide temperature range for year-round sporting activities.
- The filling has been used in Grüezi bag® sleeping bags for years and has won many awards.
A sophisticated cut, the extended back and the pre-shaped raglan sleeves ensure optimal freedom of movement and are perfect for ski tourers, winter hikers, mountaineers and bikers who want to take a thermal jacket with them.
The “Senseful DownWool Jacket” for women is multifunctional, very light, extremely packable, very robust and equipped with many features:
- Two outside pockets and two inside pockets provide plenty of storage space.
- The jacket can be stored very small and transported in the included packing bag.
- The YKK zipper can be opened and closed from either end and from the inside and outside. Thanks to Auto-Lock, it cannot open accidentally or stops at any point without opening further. The tag on the zipper makes it easy to open even when wearing gloves.
- The zipper has an underlaid zipper cover to prevent wind from entering, heat from escaping and cold spots from forming.
- windproof and highly water-repellent
- elegant stand-up collar
- sustainable materials and certifications
- Scope of delivery: jacket, pack sack
- Outer and inner fabric: Ultralight, durable and recycled 20 denier 380T nylon (100% polyamide) that feels incredibly soft, supple and silky on the skin. This is achieved by pulling the fabric over hot rollers to constrict the pores. This makes the fabric down-proof, impermeable to clothes moths and still remains naturally breathable without the usual plastic coating. The pores do not stick together either due to the bio-based BeSoDRY-ECO impregnation or the sustainable BEMACRON dyes. The outer material is therefore windproof and highly water-repellent and keeps out snowfall and light drizzle.
- Weight : medium size 260 g
- Size: The jackets are slightly larger so that you can dress underneath them using the onion principle: length approx. 63 cm (medium size)
- Construction: V-shaped chamber construction (slanted chambers, slim look) with DownWool® insulation.
- Filling: medium size approx. 120 g DownWool® made from 70% high-quality duck down (90/10 with fill power at least 650 cuin) and 30% mechanically refined wool
- Material identification : Shell 100% polyamide, filling 70% down/30% wool; Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
- Areas of use : The thermal jacket for weight fetishists when trekking, biking, hiking, taking breaks up in the mountains.
SUSTAINABILITY AND CLIMATE RESPONSIBILITY
- Grüezi bag® is a CO₂- neutral
- Animal welfare : RDS-certified down (RDS CU 859743), mulesing-free sheep's wool from Europe
- OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 certification for all materials used. This label for textiles tested for harmful substances guarantees that the product is harmless to health.
- PFC-free : No perfluorinated chemicals are used.
- Impregnation : The jackets are equipped with a durable water-repellent impregnation based on bio-based raw materials (BeSoDRY-ECO).
- Colors : We use selected BEMACRON dyes from the CHT Group: they are non-toxic to nature and meet both Cradle to Cradle requirements and the bluesign® standard.
- Recycled exterior fabrics
- Repair service
- Easy care : The jacket can be washed at a maximum of 30°C/86°F by hand or in the washing machine on the wool cycle. The down must be completely dry until the item feels more filled than before.